Sunday 26 May 2013

May Favourites

How quickly the year has gone. I feel like I have achieved absolutely nothing. Not true of course, I have been busy educating myself. So with the end of May looming I decided that I should bring together a few favourite I discovered/ re discovered in this month.

Opallac shellac system:
I love having my nails painted. Red, Black, Lilac, and Plum you name the colour and I have the nail varnish. Every time I use traditional nail varnish I will chip it somehow, it will peel off and it just looks crap rather than chic. I recently invested in an at home shellac system. I bloody love this. Nail gel that is cured in 90 seconds under a UV LED lamp and lasts for 2 weeks, YES PLEASE!
Although mine hasn't lasted a full two weeks yet, it is certainly better than doing it nearly every day just to have nice manicured nails.


Flannelette Sheets:
It is a favourite- just because.

Gucci Flora Perfume:
I have had this perfume for about 5 years. It is one of my favourites. Developed with spring in mind I actually like this perfume in autumn for some reason. It is a beautiful scent. The top notes are citrus and peony, middles notes of osmanthus and rose and base notes of pink pepper, patchouli and sandalwood.

I am not a sweet, fruity/ flowery perfume person but this has the right balance of woody scents and flowery notes. I think I may cry if they ever discontinued this perfume because it is so perfect for an autumn evening out. 


Miss Mac xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment