Wednesday 31 July 2013

July Favourites

Homemade Greek Coffee Frappe:
I tend to go through fazes. I will drink 2 cups of coffee for 10 days and then all of a sudden I won’t like it for a month or so. Very odd, but regardless of whether I will be off coffee again in the next few days I love Greek Coffee Frappes. So damn good and so much cheaper than Starbucks!



Makeup at ALDI Supermarkets:
Lacura is the brand and it is brilliant. I think it is stocked in all the ALDI stores. On a recent shopping adventure I bought the Lacura Mineral Foundation, and the blush. I think it is up for the best foundation I have tried since Rimmel’s Wake me up foundation. The Lacura line is so pigmented and the most you will pay for the makeup is $4. Bargain!! The Voluminous mascara could be better than Maybellines 'The Falsies' mascara. That is quite a big statement considering I am a mascara hoarder and have tried nearly every one out there in an attempt to get stunningly long and full lashes 

Rimmel 'Kate' Lipstick in 107: 
Until 2 years ago I never bought a lipstick. When I was a kid I would raid my Mum's makeup drawer and try all the bits and bob's in there. I hated lipsticks, they always felt so dry and almost chalky. I hated lipstick until one day I was brave enough to try a 'fire hydrant' red lipstick by Revlon. I loved the way it felt and would just glide on like a balm. I was converted. I made my first MAC lipstick purchase with the cult classic 'Russian Red'. Somehow I didn't think that was brave enough, so I tired 107 from the Rimmel range. What a beautiful colour?!?! A gorgeous, deep ox-blood/plum colour. And it is so smooth to apply and so long lasting! I wish I didn't have to save this colour for Autumn and Winter but somehow I think plum in summer doesn't go together too well.


St Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Moisturising Lotion:
This lotion is so long lasting and so hydrating. It soothes any redness after shaving and prolongs your shave or wax if you use it twice daily. 

Miss Mac xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment